Sunday mornings are not the only way or only day to practice your faith. We practice our faith when we join in an experience of spiritual deepening. There are eight different groups that offer you a way to practice and deepen your Unitarian Universalist faith. Our faith has many paths to spiritual maturity.
- Tai Chi is offered Mondays 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- The UU Christian Theist Group meets first and third Tuesdays 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. is Vespers, a short contemplative service if you are looking for a small quiet gathering.
- The UU Zen Group meets on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Connecting Your Spirituality & Your Leadership meets every second Thursday from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Exploring Your Journey through the Arts meets the second Saturday of the month from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Dances of Universal Peace meets monthly on the third Sunday at 3:00 p.m.
- The Humanist Group meets for programs monthly on Sunday afternoons.