Mark your calendars! Saturday, April 28, 2018, 5:30 pm
- Donate: Online Auction Donation Form
- Volunteer: http://richmonduu.ivolunteer.com/auction2018
- Brochure: Spring Fling! The Auction Thing!
- Contact Us: email@example.com
- Sunday, March 25 – Donation Form Deadline
- Sundays, April 15 & April 22 – Auction Catalog available for pickup during Sunday coffee hour.
- Sunday, April 22 & Monday, April 23rd & Wednesday, April 25 – Donation Item Drop-off
- Saturday, April 28th – Auction Night
An Invitation To Join the Fun!
Planning is well underway for our ever-popular First UU fundraiser – Spring Fling, The Auction Thing! with its familiar mix of Silent, Prix Fixe and Live Auctions.
Kid Friendly Activities
New this year, older children (Grades 3 to 5) are invited to bring their parents and check out a special Silent Auction Kids Table with items selected especially for this age-group.
Younger children (Pre-K to Grade 2) are invited for supervised games and snacks in the lower level. Nursery care will be available for the youngest children, infants to 3 years.
How Can You Help
Remember, Spring Fling couldn’t take place without your generous donations. Please start thinking of what you may offer: social events (dinners, hikes, day trips), personal services (handyman, tax prep, lawn care), individual items (sports tickets, art, gift cards, weekend getaways, and kid-friendly things). Be creative!
Donation forms are available now online or for pickup on Sunday at the Auction Table. Submit your form by March 25th (earlier is even better) to be included in this year’s preview catalog.
Don’t miss out on this evening of fund-raising, entertainment, food and fun for the whole family!
Your Auction Committee,